September 14-24, 2021
About the Trip:
Share the Gospel in a very underevangelized region of the world. Partner with the local churches in evangelism, conduct Bible distribution, youth outreach and intercessory prayer.
How you can help: Support a missionary going to Serbia, send Bibles and tracts, support the ministry outreach
- In the recent months several world leaders have visited Serbia, including the Russian president Putin. President Trump’s visit is pending soon. While it is not certain why the political attention is focused right on this small nation, it is an important place in the Lord’s final harvest.
- Novi Sad, a beautiful city on the banks of Danube river, has the population of about quarter of a million people. Its name means “new garden” and it is considered the spiritual capital of Serbia. Only one percent of the population in Serbia are evangelical Christians.
- Novi Sad became a city in 1694 when it transitioned from a German military fortress into a colony of Serb merchants. In antiquity, the region was inhabited by Celtic tribes. They were present in the area since the 4th century BC and founded the first fortress on the right bank of the Danube. In the 1st century BC, the region was conquered by the Romans. During Roman rule, a larger fortress was built in the 1st century, with the name Cusum, and was included in the Roman province of Pannonia.
- Serbian people are in need of a personal relationship with Christ.
To join WMA team for the first time you need to:
- Fill out and send us by mail or email the following application form
- Submit a brief letter of recommendations from your pastor or spiritual mentor (by mail or email). The letter should include his/her contact information
Other Ways To Help
Help Send a Missionary
Send Bibles to Serbia
Support the Serbia
Help Send a Missionary, Send Bibles, or Support the Serbia Outreach